HealthTeam Advantage Fitness Benefit
Maintaining an active lifestyle is important to your physical and mental health. Whether that activity is taking a walk, riding a bike, gardening, or taking a fitness class, regular movement is good for you.
Our fitness benefit is through SilverSneakers®, a nationally recognized leader in fitness for mature adults. SilverSneakers is more than a fitness program. It’s an opportunity to improve your health, gain confidence, and connect with your community. Your fitness benefit includes access to SilverSneakers wherever you are and whenever you want.
Fitness That Fits Your Schedule
At home or on the go
- SilverSneakers On-Demand™ fitness classes available 24/7
- SilverSneakers Live virtual classes and workshops throughout the week
- SilverSneakers GO™ mobile app with adjustable workout plans and more
- SilverSneakers FLEX® classes, walking groups, and workshop at parks, community centers, and more
In participating fitness locations
- Thousands of participating locations with various amenities
- Ability to enroll at multiple locations at any time
- SilverSneakers classes are designed for all levels and taught by instructors trained in senior fitness
In your community
- Group activities and classes offered outside the gym
- Events including shared meals, holiday celebrations, and class socials
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
- Go to SilverSneakers.com/StartHere to create an online account.
- Log in to view your member ID number and take that to a participating location.
- You can also enjoy virtual workouts online through your new account.
The Summary of Benefits or Evidence of Coverage provides details regarding fitness benefits. Both resources can be found on the 2023 Plan Documents page.2023 Plan Documents